But what about private schools?
Off the top of my head:
- They are generally smaller and have a better teacher-to-student ratio.
- They have a more challenging curriculum.
- Parents pay for the privilege of having their kids attend, so the parents are more motivated to make sure their kids do well.
- Private schools can boot any kid that is a troublemaker.
- Many times, the teachers, parents and students see each other outside of class (at church), so they all know each other better.
- Teachers can freely and openly talk about God and Jesus.
Now, I don't think private schools are equal to homeschooling, but I think (and this is just my opinion) that they are an option I might consider if I needed to. I certainly would feel better about private schools as opposed to public schools.