Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cuckoo-crazies

Well, I am back among the living. I am still sick, but I am at least able to write something fairly coherent and not cough my head off every 2 seconds. (cough cough cough)

Okay, I'm back. ;)

My 3 year old has a new word: Cuckoo-crazies. No, I don't know where he got it from, but (considering the house he lives in) it is a pretty logical addition to his vocabulary. He has also informed every member in the house that he/she is cuckoo-crazy. Surprisingly, everyone has agreed.

Not sure how Grandma is going to feel about being called cuckoo-crazy, but that's another day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just began reading your blog today. I admire you for homeschooling. I just retired from 31 years of teaching in public school. My kids both attended public school but both have chosen to go to Christian colleges.

I just started my own blog a couple days ago. It is pretty sparse at this time, but I would invite you or your readers to take a peek. You may not need the info now, but maybe you know someone who does. It is called My Daughter's Wedding and the address is www.luv2tch.blogdumps.net. Thanks--hope to be chatting with you again.

Anonymous said...

Shay, have I ever told you that you're....

....

......

.........

..............

.................

cuckoo-crazy?