Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Income Ideas - A.C.T.

Today is another installment of Income Idea Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Because there are many homeschoolers that want to add money to their budget without going out and working a 40-hour-a-week job, I am featuring different types of businesses that can be done to help you make more money and interviewing the people who are working the business.

Even if you only make a few hundred extra dollars a month, that can pay for books, field trips, vacations, and a whole lot more.

Working from home is also great because you don't have to spend gas money on a daily commute!

That all being said, I now take you to our next interview:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell about yourself and your family.

Hi, I am Sheri Johnson. My husband and I both work from home full time. We have been married for about 5 1/2 years. We have children from previous marriages and we have a 4 yr old daughter together. I have been home full time since a few days before we got married. I decided I wanted to work from home right away and even though at times I wasn't sure what I was going to do, I am glad I stuck it out and took time to figure out how I could make that work.
What is your business?
My home based business is with a healthy energy drink company called DrinkACT. I have been with them for about 2 years.

Why did you start your business?

I wasn't looking for another source of income when I learned about A.C.T. That is the name of the energy drink. I received a sample of the product and felt compelled to look into the product and the business because I know energy drinks are a HOT business, all you have to do is look around and you can see it is a new beverage category. I decided from the very beginning I wanted to be a leader with this company. I also took my previous 20 yrs of experience in home based businesses to make this decision.

What are some things you love about your business?

I think the thing I love the most of about this business is how simple it is. Anyone with the right mindset and people skills can make as much as they want with this one. I am also thrilled with the company leadership as well as upline and crossline leaders in the field, we all work together to help each other.

Are the kids involved? If so, how?

At this time, my little one isn't old enough to help me with my business, but I know as she gets older she will help. Last week she was offering to help me count the drinks as I was getting an order ready for a local customer.

Do you work strictly from home or do you do parties?

I do work strictly from home on this one. I don't really get into doing parties, but it can be done with this business. It's so flexible that you can promote it pretty much however you want to. If someone wanted to do a party, I would do it in a heart beat and since I have done party type businesses before I am sure it would be great.

How can someone learn more about your business?

To learn more about DrinkACT, go to www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com which is my site or to www.GotEnergyDrink.com which is my company site. I can be contacted through either site for more information such as upcoming conference calls that we hold 5 days a week.

No comments: