Monday, March 3, 2008

It really is up to God....

Hubby and I are looking for a new house. We want to buy my mother's place (since she is moving in with my Granny), but we may not be able to. It is a long story, but the gist of it is that if we are NOT able to move into the area where my mother's home is, it will be because of discrimination on the part of the person in charge of leasing the land - not my mom. It is not for sure yet - we don't know yet.

My first reaction when I learned there was even a question of whether or not we could move in was anger. There is no legal reason why there should even be a debate! My hotheaded side was getting the best of me.

But then I prayed. I vented. I prayed some more.

Now I am at peace.

Whatever happens with this happens for a reason. I really feel like if this doesn't work out, it will be for the best. If it DOES work out, it will be for the best.

Could I fight and be able to move in? Yes, I believe it would only take one letter from my attorney and we would get the okay to move in.

But, in this instance, I don't believe that would be the best course of action. I really feel like God has it all worked out - I just don't know the whole story yet. :o)

No comments: