Thursday, October 11, 2007

Once a month cooking

Yeah, I know. This isn't my usual topic, but I wanted to share this concept. I love it. :o)

If you have a freezer (a big one) this is a great way to reduce your cooking time, and help your budget.

Basically, you cook all of your meals for the month in one day. Then you freeze them so you have quick meals for the rest of the month.

Another variation is to not necessarily cook everything, but divide up meats, veggies, etc. into meals and freeze them so you can pop them in the oven or slow cooker and not have to worry about deciding what to do for dinner or worry about preparing dinner. Simple and no-fuss. :o)

I don't have a website to give out, but if you Google "Once a month cooking" you should be able to find lots of them. :o)

No comments: